The Telephone Sales Agent is responsible for taking, communicating and processing guest orders accurately and timely. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that all paperwork is in order and proper payment is collected.
- High School graduate
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Fully bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and throat culture and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 5:56:19 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 15 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...