We are looking for a Desktop Administrator to join our team responsible for the administration of desktop and enterprise operations in a multi-site, cross platform environment. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing, entrepreneurial environment. Individual must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively. Must be resourceful and a creative thinker, confident and able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought out manner. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work is a must. Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Level 1 support for hardware/software/network issues for users at multiple sites
- Configuration and deployment of new laptops and desktops
- User account administration (creation, password resets, permissions changes)
- End user technical onboarding and training
- Asset management and tracking of hardware and software licensing
- Basic network and server troubleshooting and configuration
- Issue tracking using IT ticketing system
- Basic operation of on-site backup systems
- Assist Network Administration team as needed
- Assist Systems Administration team as needed
- 5+ years of desktop support and administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of desktop administration fundamentals including MS Office, email systems, hardware troubleshooting, virus scanning, basic network troubleshooting and VPN.
- Must be able to travel to multiple sites as needed
- Experience with VoIP technology
- Experience in a multi-site enterprise environment
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Apple OS X
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2011
- Wireless Networking
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Project
- Backup systems
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008
- Network switches
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Audacious Inquiry is a boutique management consulting practice. We design and implement innovative processes, technologies and alliances to...