The Database Administrator – Senior Level shall provide database and database application support to production environment and development team. The Database Administrator shall perform Oracle and SQL database and application server administration, troubleshooting, installation, database backups, configuration and performance tuning, development support, scripting, and producing documentation. This labor category requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAT Category, Level II.
Internal candidates for this position will retain their benefit program if they are currently participating in the LMOS, LMES, or Corporate benefit programs. New hire and rehire candidates for this position will be offered the LMOS benefit program.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
1. Sixteen (16) years demonstrated experience in database administration or database certification. A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information
systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
2. Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in software development/engineering, including software specification, design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
3. Eight (8) years demonstrated direct experience administering database servers (e.g Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL). Experience shall include database installation, configuration,
performance tuning and backups.
4. Eight (8) years demonstrated experience administering database security configurations (e.g. Oracle Label Security).
5. Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in two or more of the following: designing, developing, and manipulating databases, data warehouses, and multidimensional databases.
6. Two (2) years demonstrated experience with scripting languages.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0160 IS&GS-NATIONAL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
7081024:Tech Ops Conversion (OS)
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...