Account Executive - Gentiva Home Health
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva Â® patients have come to expect from our clinicians for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence.Â With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
GentivaÂ clinicians make a real difference in people's lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through a multidisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers ourÂ Account ExecutivesÂ a unique employment package that includes:
I believe my work is my calling.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A comprehensive sales training program that includes formal classroom and online training through Gentiva University.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
As an Account Executive , you will:
Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities' management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our homecare services. Build and maintain client relationships. Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan. Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and proposal or contract pricing. Â
I believe the best is yet to come.
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of one year healthcare or related industry sales experience
- Knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs
- Ability to effectively communicate homecare services with all levels of the healthcare delivery team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skillsÂ
- Formal sales training highly preferred
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings
As a Gentiva associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including a competitive salary, education and training, and the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented sales reps.
keywords : RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, account executive, sales executive, sales rep, sales representative, salesman, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Gentiva - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company...