NetApp is growing in Wichita! In support of this growth, we are seeking candidates for an entry-level HR Generalist role that will help support 500+ employees at the site and across a diverse functional base. This is a great opportunity to join the company recently recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute as the #3 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces and play a first-hand role in nurturing the strong company culture that has resulted in numerous Great Place to Work honors.
NetApp is a $6.2B company with more than 12,000 employees worldwide. We create innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. We are recognized throughout the industry for continually pushing the limits of today’s technology so that our customers never have to choose between saving money and acquiring the capabilities they need to be successful.
As a Human Resources Representative you will function as a generalist in a variety of Human Resources activities. You will work with the HR team, management, and staff to execute HR service and programs in support of business objectives. You will participate in implementing and overseeing broad-based policies and processes including hiring, compensation and benefits, organizational effectiveness, performance management, and employee development. You may focus on a specific area of HR, a specific client group, and/or a geographic region based on the needs of the business.
Human Resource's Representatives will be involved in or responsible for the following areas of focus:
Employee Relations - Assist HRBPs on employee relations investigations, reporting and on- going counseling and coaching.
Information & Training – Co-ordinate or facilitate information/training forums (including new hire orientation and manager information sessions) for the workforce.
Performance Management and Compensation programs - Assist, administer, and monitor performance management process and annual focal process.
Reward & Recognition Programs - Maintain and coordinate both local and global employee recognition programs.
HR & Business Alignment - Participate in staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars as required to keep abreast of business needs, best practices, and to obtain technical skills.
HRIS - Utilize human information system tools in support of business and organizational needs.
Research & Reporting - Conduct research , analyze data, and provide reporting on assigned projects.
Staffing - Support the recruiting team efforts in staff and student hiring as well as internal transfers. This may include assisting with immigration and relocation activities
Benefits Programs - Support benefits programs, annual enrollment process, and communicate benefits information to employees as appropriate.
Policies, Procedures, & Practices - Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Employee & Community Involvement – Participate in various employee activity and community involvement initiatives in support of NetApp’s culture and values.
Great Place to Work (GPTW) - Assist in local and national GPTW submissions, results/gap analysis and follow up.
Compliance - Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Other - Perform other related duties as required and assigned. Job Requirements - Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization and across a diverse geographical base.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Successfully demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word /Excel/PPT) and Outlook.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Use judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible are a mix of structured and unstructured tasks. This individual will apply knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- This individual interacts primarily with Staff to Director level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
- General direction is provided on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities. Education and Experience - A Masters/Post Graduate in Management with specialization in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or equivalent is required.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in Human Resources or other professional discipline is preferred. Posting Category Human Resources Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location USA - Kansas - Wichita Requisition Number 23844BR
NetApp - 2 years ago
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....