The Visual Merchandiser coordinates, designs, and displays all store merchandise to aid in generation and promoting the sale of furniture and accessories. In this role the Visual Merchandiser must maintain and improve the store interior and exterior appearance and audio/visual impact.
It takes the best to become the best and Ashley Furniture is committed to building a team that does the right thing for our customers, employees and communities. Ashley offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and vacation time.
This position can be based out of our Altamonte Springs or Daytona HomeStore. This role will support both locations.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Clear Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to follow merchandising directives
- Strong initiative and creative mindset
- Effective problem solving skills
- Evaluate current product on the sales floor
- Assist in the offsite furniture displays
- Maintain proper point of sale signage on the floor
- Effectively follow direction from buyers and make recommendations for changes
- Maintain professional image
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Ashley Furniture - 7 months ago