Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, presentations, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned Project
3. Provides administrative across several IO&T disciplines
4. Provide support for the development of Equipment Purchasing packages for delivery to the client.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Work in a Project management environment with the responsibility of assisting with Transition, Equipment Planning, and Relocation.
Create and possibly present executive-level reports and presentations that reflect project health, risk, and status.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...