- Join existing practice and be at full capacity in the 1st 6 months - 100% clinic
- Days will be split between 2 practices about 9 miles apart in Blackwell and Tonkawa
- Need 2 – 1 straight M-F 8 – 5 (this person will rotate between both clinics) and 1 expanded hours noon to 8 (this person will stay in Blackwell only)
- Schedule will be as follows: Monday, Friday and ½ day Saturday in Blackwell – Tues and Thurs in Tonkawa with Wednesday/Sunday off
- 2 physicians in practice - Dr. Melinda Allen (Blackwell) & DR. Gary Moyer – Tonkawa Clinic
- Average daily volume is 30-35 ppd.
- Requires a candidate with a strong diagnostic skills to back up 2 internists
- Prefer experience with management of chronic diseases
- No call
INTEGRIS Blackwell Regional Hospital, located in north central Oklahoma, has grown from its inception in a two-story red brick building to a 53-bed hospital. For more that 50 years INTEGRIS Blackwell has brought the best in medical services to the community, and advancements in technology have provided better avenues of care. INTEGRIS Blackwell offers acute inpatient services, outpatient services, surgical services, home health, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, a primary care clinic and a specialty clinic. The hospital has consecutively won the VHA Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence and is accredited by the Health Care Financing Administration as a Medicare provider, as well as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
Blackwell is home to The Top of Oklahoma Museum located in the historic Electric Park Pavilion, the Memorial Pool Complex, Blackwell's Public Library, the Southwest Cupid Softball Complex, Morgan Field, city parks, and a nine-hole municipal golf course. The close proximity of Blackwell to Kaw Lake offers the community abundant hunting, fishing, camping and boating.
Health Management Associates - 16 months ago