The senior liquidity Product Specialist role will focus on supporting Product Sales Execution, Segement Management and Industry events within the Commercial market. This role requires a strong knowledge of Treasury Mgmt, Global Liquidity and Commecrial Industry expertise. Moreover, a strong understanding of segment buying behavior (as it relates to liquidity).
- Performs the role of a Liquidity Solutions Specialist by working with internal sales constituents regarding the distribution of integrated treasury liquidity techniques such as cash concentration and short-term investments.
- Understands commercial industry buying behavior and can articulate a clear value proposition to customers utilizing tools at their disposal.
- Understands global liquidity markets including but not limited to the utilization of short-term investments, cash concentration techniques, relevant indices and their impact to short-term buying behavior.
- Manages overdraft pricing for respective coverage by assessing customer risk, historical behavior and overall relationship.
- Attune to macroeconomic challenges (e.g. regulatory reform) and can articulate the impact to internal constituents (bank view) and downstream to customers.
- Possesses a detail understanding of deposit product pricing strategy and manages segment P&L by ensuring that pricing decisions reflect current bank strategy. This involves understanding current banks funding position.
- Works with global counterparts on complex liquidity RFP’s or client pitches.
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements that require delivery of subject matter expertise.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills, be detail oriented and be able to work efficiently on multiple projects at one time.
Works under minimal supervision of GLS Office Manager in the delivery and distribution of GLS liquidity and investment solutions within assigned market/region. Responsibilities include retention, development and servicing of assigned client base. Analyzes business relationships and current economic and market conditions to provide consultative sales of GLS liquidity solutions capabilities. Determines optimal liquidity and investment solution mix to meet client needs and drive out additional account opportunities, thereby increasing account penetration. Prepares and delivers proposals to assigned clients for new business opportunities. Collaborates closely with assigned InvSolBDO, as needed and where InvSolBDO exists, to provide consultative support in crafting solutions for prospective client opportunities and in assuming new client mandates. Actively engaged in PAM and CMP processes. Consistently demonstrates leadership behaviors, serving as a role model and exemplifying Bank of America Merrill Lynch values; mentoring/ training junior associates; stepping up to take on active roles in projects, conferences, speaking engagements and other opportunities that drive business and promote the Bank of America Merrill Lynch brand. Responsible for adherence to all corporate, regulatory and industry compliance requirements. Provide backup coverage for office associates on all sales, service and administrative tasks, as necessary. Typically 10+ years of relevant experience in investment sales. Series 7 and 63 licenses required.
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Bachelors Degree (MBA a plus) or equivalent business experience
- 5 + years Banking Experience in Liquidity Products & pricing strategies
- Strong Financial Acumen and analytics
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Travel 40%
- Advanced skills in Excel,and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Insite, GPSMIS, W, and other treasury source application systems
- Ideal to have or be working toward Series 7 & 63 license
Bank of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...