We are looking for a Senior Developer/Designer on our Games Development team. This position will support GTECH’s Lottery Developer Network in the certification of Flash and HTML5 games submitted by vendors and will also be responsible for creative design, storyboarding, prototyping, creating and extending Flash games for our extensive online initiatives.
•Support the Director of Vendor Affairs in the support of vendors and the Lottery Developer Network
• Designing, writing and extending ActionScript game code
• Supporting the development of design documentation for the Lottery Developer Network
• Review and certify code from vendors and other developers
• Thorough unit testing of all deliverables and support of additional testing requirements
• Interface with other Developers, Quality Assurance, Graphic Designers, Product Management, Marketing and Operations engineers
• Game concepts prototyping and development
• Creative resolution of gameplay, functionality and production issues
• Documentation as it pertains to version control, defect and project tracking and knowledge transfer
* Game Designer, Game Designer, Game Designer
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of development and design experience, with referenceable, successful projects
• Expertise with ActionScript 3 (AS3)
•Familiar with HTML5
• Game development experience with strong understanding of game development principles: Collision, AI, Physics, GUI, Input, Multiplayer, etc.
• Strong understanding of optimizing Flash for bandwidth restrictions, file-size constraints, machine resource management (CPU/Memory/Networking/etc)
• Strong OO skills with the ability to write high performance, elegant, clean code
• Strong understanding of software development process
• Ability to work collaboratively in small teams
• Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
GTECH - 20 months ago
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...