When you join our family at Emeritus at Trillium Park , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
At Emeritus, you'll help to uphold the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. As Maintenance Director , you will ensure that our communities are safe, attractive, and operating within budget. Discover a rewarding career and join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
Position requirements include:
• Relevant work experience (2 plus years preferred).
• Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical, and plumbing.
• Ability to perform resident room renovation.
• Must be familiar with fire and life safety prevention equipment.
• Required to perform preventative maintenance on all building equipment.
• Familiar with work order systems.
• Must have basic reporting and organizational skills.
• Must be capable of maintaining full time attendance.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 18 months ago