Credit Analyst. Analyze financial reports, business plans, projections, sensitivity analyses, and industry information. Were looking for a self-starter who wants to grow with us! |
This Credit Analyst position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times.
This is a career development position within a vigorous business development environment. In this position you will:
· Work directly with sales and credit personnel in generating approval documents while also helping to protect the quality of the Banks loan portfolio.
· Analyze financial reports, business plans, projections, sensitivity analyses, and industry information for lending requests
· Prepare a written evaluation of borrowers financial condition and future outlook.
· Assist lending officers in assembling other essential components of commercial loan monitoring and review.
· This position generally leads to a career in lending either as a portfolio manager or sales executive and will include sales in either position.
Other Traits and Characteristics
- Bachelors degree in Business, Business Administration, or Finance is required
- 1 year work experience in a high volume industry directly working with Credit loan quality or analysis, desired
- Experience in the finance or banking industry is preferred
- Demonstrated confidence, assertiveness, professionalism, ability to interact with all levels, and ability to sell Huntington and its services
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Demonstrate your ability to analyze financial data and narrative information quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, planning and follow-up
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and internet proficiency
Based on experience this position may be hired at a senior level.
Huntington does not accept solicitations from third party recruiters for any position.