In this position, Fab Operators (Manufacturing Technologists) begin as temporary employees with the opportunity to convert to a regular ON employee based on business needs and work performance.
As a Fab Operator you will:
• Operate manufacturing equipment in the production of semiconductor devices on silicon wafers.
• Work in a clean room environment that requires wearing specialized work clothing and work protocols.
• Work as part of a team in a fast paced environment to ensure production goals are met.
• Work a schedule that consists of 12 hour shifts working three days one week and 4 days on alternating weeks, including working a Saturday or a Sunday. Both day and night shifts are available.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to work with minimum direct supervision.
• Be organized and able to multi task.
• Have a desire for perfection and strong attention to detail.
• Be comfortable using computers and learning new computer programs.
• Able to stand and walk the entire shift.
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
ON Semiconductor - 16 months ago
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy...