We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Vice President, Global Chief Information Officer , located in our Ewing, NJ corporate headquarters. This individual will be responsible for leading the Global Information Systems function which includes a staff of 90+ employees, 100+ outsourced resources and a $50MM budget.
- Develops and implements strategies to leverage existing technologies, including recent major investment s by the Company , to maximize return on investment (Global Data Warehouse, SAP, Seibel, PLM, MES, Manugistics, BPC, Microsoft Lync, etc.).
- Identifies and advocates for the use of new technology to gain a competitive advantage for Church & Dwight in the consumer products space.
- Reviews operating results of the information technology function, compares them to established objectives, and ensures that they meet the strategic direction of the company.
- Establishes and directs strategic and tactical goals. Leads and actively directs large-scale projects as well as day-to-day operations.
- Leads, manages, and develops the IT team. Ensures a good working environment including common HR practices such as performance reviews, training and coaching, etc.
- Develops and establishes corporate information technology policies and practices.
- Ensures system and data integrity and appropriate process controls in conformance with FDA requirements in our cGMP plants.
- Meets Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, internal audit and control, and other regulations as applicable.
>$1B) with international presence as a CIO or divisional CIO
At least 10 years of IT experience in project management of major development projects, particularly as a business lead on systems development initiatives.
SAP experience desirable; ERP experience required
Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in working with "big data" (eg. mining retailer data) and global data warehouses.
Marketing or Sales IT background and meaningful social media/digital marketing experience. Broker experience preferred.
Must demonstrate exceptional skills in understanding information systems functionality, and how this supports business processes.
Experience in managing expense and capital budgets in a corporate environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Consumer Products Industry experience required
- Recent Corporate Enterprise level experience (
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience in strategic planning, development, implementations, and maintenance of large scale integrated business application systems across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- A track record of successful systems implementations which involves the implementation of new technologies and work processes.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong interpersonal skills required for interaction with all levels.
- Proven experience in managing multiple large projects and delivering on time and budget.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
Church & Dwight Co. - 14 months ago