Under the direction of the Quality Manager, administrates specific aspects of the McKesson Performance Analytics application and provides Quality performance, outcomes reporting, and analysis relating to Performance Analytics for the CTRH System. Coordinates with the Quality Manager and Director to insure proper systems are developed and maintained to generate comprehensive quality performance information. Independently analyzes a wide variety and complex publicly reported, internal clinical/Medical Staff utilization, complication, and performance data for benchmarking and improvement. Administers specific aspects of the Allscripts Sunrise application suite of the Electronic Health Record (EHR). This administration includes but not limited to, report configuration for Meaningful Use, public reporting core measure, and Joint Commission documentation compliance builds within the EHR and report configuration for performance data capture and reporting. Supports the role of the Quality Department Quality Specialists in chart abstraction, case reviews, occurrence reporting throughput.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The specifications listed below are representative of the education and experience as well as knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Current Nevada Registered Nursing License required
· A minimum of five (5) years acute care hospital experience; a minimum of two (2) years experience working in healthcare environment with clinical information systems required
· Demonstrated analytical/problem solving skills including ability to provide complex analyses and trending of clinical quality and outcomes data.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, and Outlook.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new programs and administer databases.
· Knowledge of computer flow charts and programming logic and codes. Ability to assess and maintain quality of programming structure, design, and coding
Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare - 8 months ago