In this challenging position you will have an opportunity to provide service to members and potential members of UFCU by opening new accounts, cross-selling any promotional UFCU services and products, and initiating loan applications.
- Minimum of six months prior teller or related experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bilingual in Spanish desired.
- Able to successfully process requests for ATM/debit/credit cards, check orders, Certificate/IRA products, stop-payments, wire transfers, research requests, Series EE Savings Bonds, loan applications, and credit reports.
- Ability to multi-task while performing detailed financial transactions.
- Initiative to learn and understand the products and services available to members.
- Excellent communication skills required to effectively resolve member issues with patience, empathy, and tact.
- Strong math and computer skills are essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding sales skills. Must be able to sell financial products and services.
- May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
University Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago