We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team of software engineers supporting the custom order portion of the Fanatics business.
- Team members will work as part of a larger development team to produce software solutions for our various business units. This may include meeting with customers to develop requirements, application design, and testing.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Click Here.
- Fluent in Perl (or Python, PHP, or Ruby) – 5+ years.
- Web development experience and possess a strong understanding of web based technology.
- Solid F/OSS background.
- Solid verbal/written communication ability.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Far above average coding skills.
- Autonomous & passionate.
- Expert Linux user. (We use Debian/Ubuntu).
- Working knowledge of web frameworks (We use Mojo).
- Working knowledge of web services (REST, WDSL 2.0, JSON) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of distributed offline systems is a plus.
- Experience with source control systems.
- Relational Database/ORM Experience (We use MySQL).
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and the MVC design pattern.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle and iterative development practices – Agile.