DOLLAR TREE IS A: |
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
- Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
- Big Company With Big Ideas: We are a Fortune 500 company, the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces, a $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
- Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
- Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
Store Managers at Dollar Tree are responsible for the following:
What we need from you:
- Managing the profitable operation of a retail store with emphasis on recruiting, hiring, training and developing TEAM DOLLAR store associates in both operations and merchandising
- Performing all opening and closing procedures
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Store Support Center
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, store signage, and proper display techniques to create an inviting atmosphere for customers
- Assisting in the realization of your store's maximum profit contribution
- Protecting all company assets
- Maintaining a high level of good customer service
- Creative problem solving in the areas of:
- Associate Development
- Maximizing Sales Potential
- Controlling Expense and Shrink
- Merchandise Display
- Store Signage Placement
- Must possess minimum 3 years prior retail management experience
- Background in dealing with hardlines or variety merchandise, BIG BOX experience a plus
- Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
NOTE: There are differences in job duties for our store types that may vary from this job posting. Review our job descriptions posted on our Career Center.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Dollar Tree, headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, operates 4,351 stores across the 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces. Dollar Tree, Deal$,...