- Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
- Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
- Seeking advancement opportunities?
- Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
- Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
Medicare Part B requires specialized billing expectations and compliance related to appropriate identification of beneficiary recipients, covered products, and timely receipt and filing of certain documentation. This role will review new admission details and various sales reports to ensure compliant, timely, accurate, and meaningful billing practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Point of contact for field/corporate issues and issue trending up-streamed from respective units to Third Party Central Support (TPCS)
Review key financial reports for Part-B Revenue, generated by
“Design" aging reports by patient and/or by pharmacy
- Operating System
- Business Intelligence Group
- Third Party Central Support
Review Med-B WebFocus Reports to resolve and prepare claims for billing
Code all eligible products for Part-B billing
- Resolve errors of exclusion
Address the underlying error that prevented appropriate Part-B billing
Re-bill products to alternate appropriate payers
- Resolve errors of inclusion
Address the underlying error that caused inappropriate Part-B billing
Review the Med-B Monitor Report
- Coordinate with Product File Maintenance (Manager, Product Department, Nancy Crossty) for inclusion or exclusion errors associated with item file
Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Full job description available upon request.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
Knowledge of the long term care pharmacy industry
Knowledge of the full Medicare Part-B Pharmacy Billing Program
Understand the definition of a Part-B eligible patients and products
Understand the revenue cycle for the Part-B prescriptions
Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex topics using reasoning abilities
2-5 years experience in health care with a minimum of 1-2 years in long term care pharmacy billing and/or operations
Must have the ability to read, write, and understand English.
Omnicare, Inc - 3 years ago
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...