Solution Support Engineer
SSG Solution Support Engineer
HP is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion.
is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding organization specializing in print & electronic document creation software. Exstream is seeking talented, energetic, self-starters in virtually every area of our growing worldwide business.
Job Description –
Solutions Support Group (SSG), Solutions Support Engineer
This Solutions Support Engineer role will be responsible for supporting Pre-Sales teams and Account Managers worldwide through risk mitigation, technical support and resource management to ensure that engagements such as proofs of concept, custom applications, RFI/RFPs, module trials, pilots, and solution reviews are delivered successfully.
Responsibilities will also include partner training, training of new-hire Pre-Sales employees, and continuing education. This role has a maximum of 25% travel (generally less)
- Manage multiple projects to successful conclusion by working with Pre-Sales, Prospects, Client Executives, and Account Managers to identify project criteria, define scope, calculate time requirements and manage the delivery to our customers.
- Create internal and external project plans including action item lists, risk mitigation plans, resource plans, project timelines, etc.
- Manage project milestones and scheduling
- Conduct internal status reviews during planning and delivery phases
- Deliver presentations of technical material to technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop technical use cases and solution architectures
- Manage scope, account relationship, and closure of project
- Review partner assessment and recommendation plans
- Coordinate logistics for partner/pre-sales training
Bachelor's or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration (MBA), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, MIS Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management, or industry related discipline, CIS/MIS degrees preferred or a equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong technical and interpersonal skills
Understanding of systems architecture and design
Superb organizational and time management skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
English oral communication skills
- 3-5 years ofwork experience in information systems .
- Knowledge of Print Service Bureaus or Document Automation Software.
- Experience with document composition systems including HP Exstream, Doc1, Documerge, Compuset, Thunderhead, or CSF
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...