JMI is the world’s largest motorsports marketing agency. We harness the marketing power of motorsports to create business solutions for some of the world’s most successful corporations and brands. Our success is fueled by the deepest stable of motorsports marketing professionals in the sport who are passionate, connected and driven. Our people are experts in motorsports as well as in their given fields, including strategy, planning, creative, communications, marketing, digital, experiential, events and account management.
As we continue to grow and develop our class-leading team, we seek additional talent to join our driven and passionate culture.
Below is our newest opportunity as we invite you to join our fun, smart and professional environment where creative business minds flourish.
Based in Zionsville, IN, the Director is the single point of contact for devising, directing and implementing strategies that support and execute our client's global motorsport programs. The Director reports to the Senior Director, Account Management and oversees our client-centric approach, serving as the internal and external business owner in moving the client's brand exposure through proactive leverage opportunities.
The position requires expertise via a minimum of 5 years professional experience and a solid background in agency dynamic and/or sports marketing and ideally motorsports.
The Director must be dynamic, energetic, confident, organized, strategic and creative minded with multi-tasking skills and the ability to think on their feet. The role is demanding and requires extensive travel.
Scope of responsibility includes:
Experience and Education Requirements
- Design, implement and facilitate the client's motorsport marketing plan
- Translate brand objectives, develop motorsport targets and create integrated strategies that leverage existing assets and sponsorships driving brand growth and sales
- Monitor and maintain complete budget management
- Provide evaluation of and reporting against established measurements
- Lead the strategic development of the delivery and implementation of the client's Scope of Work
- Manage the sponsorship relationship with expertise in properties and partners while evaluating and advising on growth opportunities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for stakeholder communications and further develop motorsport PR efforts
- Full comprehension of the client-agency dynamic
- Accountable for deadlines as related to all client projects
- Analysis on all pertinent client account data
- Build, develop and lead a team responsible for executing the marketing strategy
- Develop internal management tools including action plans, business plans, Key Performance Indicator scorecards and annual/mid-year reporting
- Operations Management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Integrated Communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years of proven results in marketing or brand management
- Minimum 5 years of sports sponsorship development and activation experience including hospitality, sales promotions, media/advertising, research/measurement and communications
- Prior experience in an agency environment or managing agency relationships
- Demonstrated skills and results in developing a range of marketing functions from concept and budgeting to measurement and reporting
- Strong business acumen with experience setting strategic goals and intitiatives for a diverse mix of corporate brands
- Minimum 3 years managing, leading and training a successful team
- Advanced skills in MS Office Programs
- Desire and ability to travel extensively
Just Marketing International - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard