Sportography has been a pioneer in the youth sports photography industry for over 2 decades. We help families create lasting memories by photographing their children's sports teams. In fact, we've carefully built our quality "focused" reputation while earning the opportunity to photograph over 200,000 kids last year one "smile" at a time.
That's why we're one of the largest companies of our type nationwide.... successfully serving youth sports leagues in 14 states! We've also been featured in Business Week, and on Bloomberg Financial News.
As a firm involved in working with families and communities, we pride ourselves on the level of care and commitment we place on everything we do and everyone we deal with.
There's never been a better time to join our leading edge company that's had over 2 decades of progressive sales growth. We promote and encourage a fun and family oriented professional work atmosphere in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The staff is close-knit and supportive. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
PHOTOGRAHER - PART TIME – WE PROVIDE TRAINING!!
Sportography, a division of Lifetouch, is hiring LONG TERM, seasonal, part time photographers.
WE TRAIN & PROVIDE ALL EQUIPMENT!!
From our MA office we operate in MA, ME, NH and RI. If you reside or would like to work in any of the following counties we would like to hear from you.
MA – Worcester, Middlesex, Norfolk, Bristol, Essex, Suffolk, Plymouth, Barnstable
ME – York, Cumberland, Oxford, Androscoggin
NH – Hillsborough, Rockingham, Merrimack, Cheshire, Sullivan, Belknap
RI – Providence, Kent, Bristol, Washington
We are currently hiring part-time photographers & guest service coordinators for our spring season. This position requires that you have your own vehicle with valid insurance, a computer with internet in your home and are available to work the majority of weekends from APRIL 10th thru JUNE 10th, 2012. Although the majority of our business is conducted on the weekends, weeknight work is also available.
To become a team member, you need to complete our 16 Hour Paid Training program. We pay you to train with us! After training you will work alongside our seasoned photographers.
- Photographers pose & photograph individuals & teams. Applicants should have some photography experience on the professional or amateur level. Motivated applicants with a strong interest in photography but limited experience will also be considered since we provide extensive training.
- Guest Service Coordinators are needed to greet customers, provide direction and organize the flow of activity leading to a successful event. Applicants should be outgoing, friendly and organized. Applicants should have experience or an interest in working with children, group organization or customer service.
For more information, please call 877-792-9257 ext 310
- Reliable means of transportation
- Consistent e-mail and internet access
- Ability to work weekends (some weekday early evening work may also be available)
- Knowledge of, or desire to learn about, digital portrait photography
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Professional, self-motivated and positive demeanor
- Outgoing and adaptable personality
- Robust problem solving skills
- Enjoy being around children
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
Visit our web site at www.sportography.com
Lifetouch - 21 months ago
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...