At AgencyRx, we don’t just believe in the power of medicine. We believe in the incredible, endless ways we can communicate about it.
We push past cookie-cutter, static creative. We aren’t married to cardboard. We believe in seeking the new, inspired, dynamic, and unexpected. We believe in experimentation and inspiration. We perpetuate a culture of curiosity, wonder, resilience, determination. A culture that’s determined to take calculated risks. Because that’s the only way to make forward progress for our clients in a congested, distracted, disinterested world.
AgencyRx is not your typical Healthcare communication company. AgencyRx is the Inspiration Laboratory.
So if you like to be inspired and inspire others, give us a call. We’re always looking for dynamic, inventive, and courageous individuals to keep fueling the Inspiration Laboratory .
- Initiate project development with client and internal agency creative team
- Follow through on all product tactical materials and plans (internally and with client)
- Interact with all members of agency product team to ensure accurate information exchange and smooth flow of product work
- Daily tracking of all product jobs to coordinate efficient flow of work throughout the agency
- Prepare estimates for all product jobs and circulate to client for appropriate approvals
- Track budgets regularly, with the understanding that you will handle all monthly billing and product finances
- Evaluate creative work prior to client submission
- Develop weekly assignment sheets with traffic coordinator
- Develop production timelines for internal and client distribution
- Develop short-term planning for the product
- Identify new business opportunities/maintain knowledge base of current market situation (ie, Pink Sheets, etc)
- Follow agency procedures to ensure quality of the creative product
- Participate in creative conferences
- Maintain the product competitive ad book and circulate new ad evaluations/overviews to agency and client product teams
- Review medical journals for product-related articles to be distributed with a summary of highlighted facts to agency and client product teams
- Work with supervisor to write strategic documents to service the product’s needs/review supervisor’s strategic document
- Maintain of day-to-day contact with core product team members to ensure proper information flow from client to agency/agency to client
- Development of relationship with client departments (i.e., regulatory, production, editorial)
- Attend client meetings and provide written summary/contact report of discussions, as needed
- Represent agency work within the context of core team/regulatory team reviews and following through with modifications based on the reviews
- Attend primary review/review committee meetings as needed
- Develop product knowledge base (includes understanding of product indications, market research, marketing plans, competitive knowledge, and sales training binder
- Develop scientific knowledge base
If you’re interested in joining an agency that is big on the quality of its work but small on ego, let us know. We can tell you more about what makes us unique. And why the people here are [passionate] about what they do.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar area
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical advertising as an account executive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comprehensive, strategic, and systematic thinker
- Display an interest and enthusiasm for the position, company, and industry
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to anticipate needs, changes, problems
AgencyRx is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Previous Applicants Section
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
AgencyRx - 20 months ago
AgencyRx, part of the CDM Group, was formed in 2005, and is a full-service agency dedicated to bringing healthcare clients the most...