Sterling House of Central- 131 Vickery Drive, Central, SC 29630
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding. As a senior living solutions company, Brookdale is committed to providing the best options for the residents that we serve, for all of the places life can go. The services that we offer ensure that residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our 50,000 associates collaborate to guarantee that this promise is fulfilled in more than 640 communities. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Assisting residents during meals and resident acitivities
* Observes residents for any changes in health or amotional status and reports to the nurse immediately
* Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
* Maintains a clean, safe, orderly environment for the residents; follows procedure in an emegency situation
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Previous experience preferred, but not required
* Compassionate, respectful, and ability to work well with residents and team
* Flexibility with schedule and able to work both 2nd and 3rd shift
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.BrookdaleCareers.com using Job Number 019871
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
certified, CNA, nurse assistant c are, care giver, caregiver, health, health care, healthcare, medical, medical care, nurse, nursing, admin, administrative, administrative assistant, assistant, biller, personal, Central, South Carolina, Clemson, SC, Easley, SC, Anderson, SC, Parker, SC, Gantt, SC, Berea, SC, Greenville, SC, Mauldin, SC, Wade Hampton, SC, Simpsonville, SC, Taylors, SC, Toccoa, GA, Greer, SC, Hendersonville, NC, Laurens, SC