Large international commercial real estate management company has an immediate need for a talented interior designer. We are specifically seeking a candidate who has interior design experience with high-end modern hospitality, shopping center, or retail projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Planning, design and documentation of interior design concepts for shopping centers across U.S.
- Create proposal books that include projects' design ideas, philosophy, contextual backgrounds and spatial relations
- Use knowledge of architectural details, materials & finishes (including cost knowledge) in proposed design
- Advise Design group on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, material selections, color schemes, and color coordination
- LEED AP or good understanding of Sustainable Design is preferred
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATION:
- Must possess a highly refined modern design aesthetic, be passionate and in tune with current interior design trends, finishes, and materials. You should have a strong portfolio of projects which demonstrate your impeccable sense of style and interior design.
- Educational background to include professional degree in architecture or interior design with a minimum 5 years of experience
- Shopping center or hospitality (i.e., hotels) interior design experience preferred
- Strong visual presentation skills including perspective sketching, graphic design and rendering (hand & computer generated)
- Would be an advantage to be proficient in the use of Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, & Autocad
- Ability to do or direct high quality renderings of proposed designs
- Good understanding of retail design & merchandising trends
- Must be highly organized, goal oriented & able to work within a fast moving environment
- Ability to influence, motivate and support a diverse team
- Work consistently with a professional demeanor
This is a direct hire position with competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and the opportunity for employees to grow their careers.
Tegrastaff, Inc. - 18 months ago