To provide assistance to the Information Technology Manager by supporting employee hardware and software needs on all technology types, follow scheduled tasks based on priority at all locations, and understand a wide array of technologies used, from agriculture based support to network infrastructures, in effort to support many levels of technical needs.
- Setup, install, and perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment used currently and in the future
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, and installation activities
- Manage user hardware lists and track replacement cycles.
- Provide software patch management for all native and third party applications in our organization
- Password administration for hosted applications as well as local hardware devices and Active Directory
- Support all cellular devices and maintain cost center reports for cellular vendors to help minimize unnecessary costs
- Determine escalation needs of business system issues and report major discrepancies to IT Manager
- Assist IT Manager on special project planning and deployment in all areas
- Security log administration for current anti-virus systems
- Escalates technology installation and support issues to IT Manager
- Assists IT Manager in other daily tasks as needed
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ Years in Information Technology support field
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and other desktop applications
- Advance problem solving skills preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs., climb and/or crawl to install equipment and run cables; may be required to sit long periods at a workstation
- Must have valid driver’s license and travel to all company branch locations when needed
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
LandMark Implement, Inc. is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 9 locations in south central Nebraska and north central Kansas. We...