Title: Customer Care Assistant
Location: United States-Wyoming-Cheyenne
Job Number: 13017763
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Provider Relations Department
Call Center Phone Agent
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone agents are responsible for handling and documenting Wyoming Medicaid medical, facility and dental providers inbound telephone inquiries. In addition to handling calls they are responsible for many operational tasks.
Major Position Responsibilities:
1. Handles inbound provider inquiries accurately and professionally.
2. Document all inbound calls.
3. Completes and documents provider callbacks within a 24 hour period.
4. Escalates calls as appropriate.
5. Performs duties within the quality requirements of each specific job responsibility.
6. Complete data entry of dental claims.
* Responsible for maintaining the provider filing cabinets.
* May perform quality assurance on job responsibilities within the department.
9. Meet or exceed production standards of the Provider Relations Department.
10. Provides the following backup responsibilities:
a. Logs, distributes and completes provider and client written correspondence. All correspondence must be completed within ten business days.
b. Date stamps all incoming mail and distributes it to the appropriate team member for handling.
c. Complete or QA provider updates
d. Complete or QA Medicaid client card requests, travel reimbursements, etc.
e. Complete Medicaid provider mailings
f. Complete or QA provider enrollment applications
11. Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum two years customer service experience and excellent customer service skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Strong analytical, comprehension, and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
6. Personal computer experience.
7. Must be detail oriented.
8. Must have excellent organizational skills.
9. Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
10. Excellent attendance record.
* Previous call center experience.
* Previous dental office experience.
* Excel, Access and Word software experience.
Sensitivity of POSITION:
1. Works with protected health information (PHI).
2. Has access to confidential personnel Medicaid information.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 9 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...