Essential Functions of Job:|
- Direct liaison between client, HSB Operations and account management
- Responsible for maintaining close relationship with client’s HR operating areas, troubleshooting operational problems on a real time basis, and working on special projects that support operational needs of the customer
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external vendors including PBMs, PPO Networks, etc.
- Travel to customer locations for enrollment meetings and benefit fairs as needed-40% travel required during 4th quarter each year.
- Track and trend issues to determine common issues that require process improvement
- Develop process improvements and implement
- Responsible for quality assurance and assisting all departments within HSB maintaining seamless customer service to include updating benefit information for customer service, evaluate eligibility reports to determine discrepancies and interface with outside vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Develop, map and maintain ID card production criteria
- To be able to communicate and advise the clients on trends in the industry on particular benefits and be able to advise them on what we know would be best for their employees.
- Strong ability to identify appropriate resources for research and problem resolution.
- Ability to report to the office
The Company considers applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, mental or physical disability, marital status, age 40 years and over, sexual preference, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Highly organized individual with client focus and good decision making abilities
- Excellent Written and Oral Skills
- Travel to customer locations for enrollment meetings and benefit fairs as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications, e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of TPA operations and systems
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to prioritize customer requests and HSB business needs appropriately
- Knowledge of medical claims administration and employee benefits plans
- Human Resources experience a plus
- College degree preferred
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 3 working days after the Posted date from Employees of HealthSCOPE Benefits with more than one year of service.
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 10 working days after the Posted date from External Applicants.
HealthSCOPE Benefits, Inc. - 18 months ago