Act as main focal point for the flow of information between internal and external customers and the factory. Ensure a successful and profitable relationship between GM Nameplate and each customer for which the Account Manager has responsibility or contact with. Interface with outside sales people when they are acting in behalf of the customer or the company.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Maintain a high level of customer service by providing a quick response on all action items, working with customers on design, manufacturability considerations, materials, tooling, problem solving, and quality expectations.
• Review and present pricing which ensures good manufacturability and adequate profits for GM Nameplate.
• Puts orders into process on a timely basis.
• Negotiate and process expedites and change orders to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
• Host customers that visit the plant and visit customers as required.
Additional job responsibilities
• Other duties as required
Required Education and Experience
4 year degree, preferably in Business or a related field,
Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent decision making skills
• Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal people skills.
• Good math and blueprint reading skills.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol-free and smoke-free work place. We are a drug free workplace following federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact email@example.com
GM Nameplate - 10 months ago