Customer Support Office Specialist
AmeriPride Services Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889. Today, AmeriPride is still owned and actively managed by the founding family. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 150 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 150,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week. AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America’s elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs.
AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees’ image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.
AmeriPride is currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated professional to join our team as a Customer Support Office Specialist. This position supports retention and growth of company branches by establishing and maintaining customer billing and account maintenance within company’s billing system (ABS.) This position provides administrative support to the selected branch locations through coordinating standard branch and company billing, invoice & report generation, change management support and pricing initiatives programs. Our CSO specialists play an important role in the overall satisfaction and service to our customer base. .
Branch Service Support
- Fields inbound inquiries from branch service management to collaboratively work with all resources in effort to assist in the timely resolution of all customer service, billing and maintenance issues .
- Supports the branches by coordinating and ensuring accurate billing is complete for the on time installation of all new accounts and special billing requests.
- Provide new customer set-up and ongoing maintenance of pricing, billing and adjustments.
- Maintains digital customer contract updates and adjustments
- Processes daily invoice changes to strive for 100% accuracy in customer billing.
- Generates branch invoices, documents and reports as required within the timeframes required for successful completion.
- Assists supported branch staff and management with billing change activities geared toward achieving financial objectives.
- Actively follows all safety training and corporate safety compliance programs and conducts day-to-day work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Two-year accounting degree or relevant industry work experience
- Minimum 2-years Customer Service, or Administrative experience preferred in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite and other accounting software
- Ability to read, understand and interpret documents including but not limited to standard operating procedures.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Capability in working with people and teams in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Ability to type 50wpm