Pace Communications, a leading U.S. content marketing agency, is now accepting resumes for an Assistant Editor for a monthly print magazine.
Pace is one of the largest and most successful agencies of its type in the world – our people are recognized as leaders in the field and our account list includes some of the North America’s most successful brands – including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways,Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, English or communications, or interactive media.
At least two years of editing and writing on a magazine, newspaper, or established digital content platform.
- Must be a strong communicator, editor, writer, interviewer and web researcher
- Must be organized and attentive to detail
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe CS5 and InDesign; basic content management system experience a plus
The assistant editor will write, edit, route, and fact check stories as assigned. The editor will also maintain monthly documents, generate cross-channel content ideas for various platforms (including print and digital), and lead the production of a newsletter publication.
- Lead the editing/process of client newsletter
- Lead a section of the magazine through the routing process
- Maintain legal sheet
- Fact-check as needed
- Interview subjects and write content (including but not limited to headlines, decks, captions, fillers and subheads).
- Generate ideas for print, video, and digital channels
Pace Communications - 12 months ago