We are recruiting an
Accounts Payable Systems Analyst/EDI Specialist
to join our
Accounts Payable Department
in Louisville, KY
This position plays a key role in the design of our Accounts Payable system, process enhancements and production problem resolution.
Coordinates development of training programs for all Accounts Payable functions, records and documents all department processes (including ancillary systems integration,
tax setups, year-end, etc.), implements process and/or system improvements, provides technical systems support, coordinates use of new reporting tools, training aids, research tools, etc. This position may supervise Accounts Payable Processor and/or Associate Accounts Payable Projects Analyst.
- Provides support, recommendations, and expert advice to Accounts Payable Manager and Sr. Director of Accounts Payable in areas of Accounts Payable processing and reporting.
- Provides leadership and consultation to address the day to day challenges in a fast-paced Accounts Payable environment as well as makes significant contributions to the continuous improvement in quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the department.
- Analyzes business requirements, develops and/or approves design specifications, configures to or ensures configuration meets specifications and validates results of Accounts Payable and/or ancillary system conversions, upgrades and enhancements.
- Provides leadership in the support of Accounts Payable and/or ancillary system enhancements, testing, implementation and field communication.
- Leads and instructs Accounts Payable staff in organizing workload, communication with field, and development of policies and procedures relating to accounts payable and/or ancillary systems issues and research.
- Applies advanced technology and tools in the analysis, design and development of complicated ad-hoc reports to meet the needs of facilities, corporate departments, management, audit and regulatory agencies.
- Contributes technical and analytical skills to identify opportunities to streamline and automate existing processes within the department.
- Facilitates development and presentation of training materials designed to further the knowledge of Accounts Payable systems, taxes, regulatory issues, and other accounts payable related practices.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge of Accounts Payable system and function.
If you are a current
- 5+ years experience that includes cross section of Information Systems, Accounts Payable, project management, report writing, and system conversion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Business Management or related field.
- Expert Knowledge of accounting principles and practices as they relate to the processing of Accounts Payable.
- Understanding of integrated financial, Accounts Payable and payroll systems.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and BizTalk. SAP Experience is a plus.
- Displays excellent leadership skills.
Kindred Healthcare - 10 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...