To serve as a liaison between Mfg and the Suppliers to address and resolve supplier related product quality issues identified during manufacturing and test.
- Work with suppliers to address and correct supplier related product quality issues to improve MFG yields.
- Conduct supplier on-site get well visits improvement efforts and to conduct quality surveys.
- Conduct root cause investigations into supplier related defects, working with TDY and Supplier personnel.
- Assess and approve new suppliers.
Education, Experience and Other Skills Required:
- Review and approve Purchase orders, Assign Quality Rider provisions.
- Support MRB and Receiving Inspection activities.
- Support special Quality Departmental Projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years working as a Supplier Quality Engineer in electronics field dealing with Circuit Board assembly and LRUs.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 or AS9100 Quality Requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable in manufacturing and processing of Electronic assemblies including IPC-610 workmanship requirements.
- Must be able to lead root cause and corrective action efforts in a team environment.
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Must be able to use hand measurement tools and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard