Job Description :
The media manager/production artist role manages digital art assets and content for Gaming Industries Consumer Products team. Assets include current and past development files, reference art, turnarounds and digital content for consumer products partners, marketing, franchise teams and external vendors. Role is responsible for updating and maintaining an up-to-date centralized library of content across the studio. The Media manager will work directly with the studio production team to update latest files as well as adjust models, textures and files for specific renders or animations for use internally and externally. Reference turnarounds must be created for franchise and consumer product teams as well as creating graphic content for use by marketing, sales and franchise teams.
- Organize and coordinate all studio assets (digital and hard goods) for game software, including files, costumes, props and miscellaneous items
- Data entry for digital inventory system
- Track information and locations for all studio assets.
- Check-in latest content from studio development and track updates
- Send weekly updates to key management and PMs weekly
- Use Studio Art Pipeline to check-in and update assets
- Import files from Maya, ZBrush and Mudbox for export to .OBJ
- Custom Pose, light, adjust textures and render in Maya for packaging renders
- Masking, composting and basic touch up in Photoshop
- Coordinate between Consumer Products and Halo Development teams to create and obtain approvals for 2D and 3D reference materials for external partner’s product development.
These materials may include :
- Color guides for paint applications
- Package3D files (Maya and 3D studio Max) for 3D product partners in a standard file format (OBJ)
- Orthogonal reference and hi-resolution renders
- Create 2D orthographic renderings
- Create 3D turn around reference movies
- Use debug commands with an XBOX Development kit to take screenshots of in-game assets
- Ability to create and edit files in illustrator and InDesign a plusWork with consumer Products and Internal Development team on prioritized list of work items to be delivered each week.
- Manage art, marketing and game code assets (archiving, organizing) and work with game studios to retrieve and deliver them to CP partners.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills required :
- Digital Asset management/ storage experience
- 3D Modeling
- Graphic design experience
- Console game dev experience
- Familiar Game production pipelines, processes and procedures
- Proficient with Xbox Debug operation
- Great communication skills
- Experience with MS Project
Additional Skills :
Senior Technical Recruiter
Email: ruchi @brickredsys .com
We commit and deliver the best of Software Development and Quality Assurance Testing services to bring substantial savings and highest...