Support Store Manager in the implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives with a primary focus on 1 to 2 of the core accountabilities of
Revenue Generation, Establishing the Stores Selling & Service Culture, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success..
Establishing the Stores Selling and Service Culture:
- Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
- Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
- Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
- Partners with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Communicates with Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team.
- Partners with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
- Assists with the delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution.
- Assists Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
Qualifications - BA in Business Administration, or related field.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....