Support Store Manager in the implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives with a primary focus on 1 to 2 of the core accountabilities of
Revenue Generation, Establishing the Stores Selling & Service Culture, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success..
Establishing the Stores Selling and Service Culture:
- Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
- Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
- Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
- Partners with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Communicates with Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team.
- Partners with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
- Assists with the delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution.
- Assists Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
Qualifications - BA in Business Administration, or related field.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike - 2 years ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....