Work among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, the Imaging Services area of the Radiology Department is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Imaging Informatics Support Specialist
· Assist with the hardware and software set up and maintenance of PACS workstations.
· Perform regular calibration and adjustments of the high resolution monitors on the PACS workstations.
· Monitor the Radiology Help Desk calls and emails and handle those designated by the Radiology IT System Administrator (such as password resets, printer troubleshooting).
· Perform data maintenance tasks to ensure the correct information is stored in the Radiology IT systems. Examples of this are: processing medical record # changes, correcting of unspecified exams in PACS or ensuring that the right physician is listed on the order and report.
· Manages his/her responsibilities in a way that supports the goals of the Radiology Department.
· Works effectively with others in the Radiology IT team to accomplish departmental goals and to identify and resolve problems.
· Assist in training staff regarding the use of the Radiology computer systems.
· Adhere to the organizational, departmental and Radiology IT groups policies and procedures.
· Other duties as needed
· High School Diploma
· Proficient in using Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel) products
· Experience in installing Windows applications and doing basic Windows troubleshooting functions, like network connectivity issues.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 1-2 years’ experience using Radiology Computer Systems (RIS, PACS, Voice Recognition)