My global client in Japan is seeking a SAP Project Manager - SD/MM/SAP SD/MM Consultant for a contract/permanent assignment in New York. There will also be travel involved to Tokyo.
Please apply immediately.
- Takes a lead, PM role in developing and supporting Proposal to Cash processes using SAP.
- Gathers requirements, develops and documents designs, configures and unit tests functionality in the SAP SD module.
- Develops test procedures, and coordinates testing of changes with process owners.
- Follows established change control procedures to move any changes to Production.
- Researches and resolves highly complex and diverse issues with the SAP SD module, including contracts and complex resource related billing functionality. Supports the Validated Business Solutions Billing functionality (SAP add-on) for Billing.
- Works with process owners, functional analysts and project team members to blueprint and implement contracts and resource related billing functionality on SAP projects.
- Keeps up-to-date with new SAP SD developments to ensure that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.
- Provides backup to the FI and CO/PS analyst and configurer.
- Provides direction to less experienced staff. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- English (Business level), Japanese (Business level).