Graphics Hardware Engineer
Ensures platform and its components have the best performance and power balance specifically focusing on graphics hardware components. Research and development of next generation platform designs to continually improve the performance. Conducts system analysis on proprietary and competition platforms, develops advanced hardware tuning and overclocking.
You must have a Bachelors degree plus 3 years experience, or a Masters degree plus 2 years experience. Degree should be in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with demonstrated job experience in the following areas:
- Solid computer programming skills.
- Proficient in C and/or C++
- Proficient in object-oriented software development, data structures, memory management, and recursion
- Familiarity with Linux* as the tools are supported both under Windows* and Linux*
- Familiarity with computer architecture concepts, including virtual memory, caching, multiprocessing, and pipelining
- Familiarity with graphics architectures
- Proficiency in Ruby* and/or C#
USA-South Carolina, Columbia
Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...