Principal: Information Systems Architect
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 7, 2013, 12:55:16 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Codes highly complex programs; derives logical processes on technical platforms to support business processes and initiatives. Designs user system interfaces and business application prototypes to meet business needs.
- Engages in performance/integration testing, business and technical analysis, and data modeling; builds high complexity screens, windows and reports to meet company technology needs.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new information system architectures to ensure that solution meets client needs and to develop relationships with clients.
- Establishes the principles, directions and standards related to the information system framework at the program/project level to meet business needs.
- Defines the specific components of the information system solution and the resulting relationships to ensure alignment with the overall system.
- Ensures that information solutions are flexible to support incremental development, ongoing maintenance and future enhancements of the system.
- Oversees and facilitates cross-functional teams working in parallel to meet architecture needs; provides guidance and oversight in developing internal information solution architecture.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that information systems are continuously improved and aligned with industry and company standards; designs and provides updates to standards to enhance company solutions.
- Identifies business requirements; ensures delivered information solutions meet performance engineering expectations.
- Facilitates reduced risks to the client by ensuring adherence to information solution architectural requirements that meet client price, scope and time constraints; serves as a technical expert for clients to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new information system architectures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of information systems technology experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to set technical direction for a project or application
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC est l’un des leaders mondiaux dans le conseil ainsi que dans la mise en oeuvre, pour les entreprises, de solutions et de services...