Business Title: Senior Associate
Requisition Number: 34528
Area of Interest: Audit
State: Puerto Rico
City: San Juan
At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services – whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services – is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients’ particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Audit practice in our San Juan office.
* Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
* Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
* Identify performance improvement opportunities
* Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
* Understand and utilize KPMG’s Audit Methodology
* Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
* Two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
* BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam
* Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
* Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
* Demonstrated supervisory experience
* Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...