We seek talented Lead Project Manager who can provide G4 Global technical support and manage the technical direction of a project through design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives . This challenge will require the very best team of people to manage the complex technical service task order. This position will partner with other industry leaders who have teamed with us to provide support services to optimize operating results in terms of cost and methods.
Principle areas of responsibility are:
- Oversees performance of G4 Global technical support projects or tasks and manages the technical direction of a project.
Knowledge skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage the project design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives .
- Assists in the management of the G4 Global support services task order.
- Ability to improve methods and implements quality control plan
- Ability to optimize cost results by improving various methods.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering, or military discipline and 8 to 10 years’ related experience required.
- A minimum of four years’ managerial experience on programs and projects that provide for global maintenance, integration, installation, engineering, and logistics support. Demonstrated experience desired for Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) efforts and complex Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Intelligence Electronic Warfare (IEW) systems including fiscal and business management.
exp - 14 months ago