· Structured, hands-on training and development program with advancement opportunities
· Communicate actively w/ any third parties.
· Process all loan files pursuant to the NPF pre-closing checklist.
· Prepare loan for Processing Manager sign-off review.
· Prepare loan file for final clear to close with Underwriting.
· Communicate any and all loan changes to Sales.
· Communicate with Sales team in a timely manner.
· Work in conjunction w/ Sales to ensure every loan in their pipeline is moving through the process.
· Maintain daily workflow prioritization
· Coordinate all closing requests from Sales to the appropriate departments.
· Follow loan through funding process.
Education and Experience Requirements
· 4 year college degree
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Must work well in a team environment
· Detail oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with MS Office
· Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
To apply please complete the form below.
New Penn Financial LLC - 10 months ago