Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Electrical
Job Title :
Senior Design Specialist - A Electrical
Type of Position:
• Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline with 10+ years relevant practical work experience, OR
• No degree and 12+ years relevant practical work experience in a technical discipline.
• In-depth knowledge of engineering systems, applications, calculations, materials, construction methods, and relevant computer applications. Knowledge of advanced engineering principles and practices to resolve problems and develop appropriate outputs.
• knowledge of good design practices and industry standards including but not limited to IEC, NEC, NFPA, NEMA, IEEE, and OSHA.
• Thorough knowledge of Department of Energy requirements.
• Proficiency in 2D Microstation CADD.
• Good organizational and communication skills are necessary. Expresses ideas concisely and clearly, both orally and in writing.
• Accepts responsibility for own actions and commitments. Takes ownership of his or her job.
• Works well in an environment of multiple demands and shifting directions and priorities.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
• Relocation support is available for this position.
Savannah River Remediation, an LLC of URS Corporation is seeking a Senior Design Specialist A – Electrical to be based in our Aiken, SC location.
Provide Electrical designer support utilizing engineering practices to develop designs and generate design drawings and output documents including but not limited to the following areas: equipment layout, grounding, cable tray, conduit, lighting systems and schematics and wiring diagrams. Demonstrate proficient knowledge of the methods and procedures used for procurement, takeoffs and control of bulk materials assigned to the discipline. Prepare and check design models, drawings, and design documents for complete electrical systems. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of interdisciplinary coordination requirements with various disciplines to collaborate on design in designated areas.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...