endpoint is an innovative new business that is dedicated to providing best-in-class technology to the life sciences industry. We develop a suite of products that are instrumental to the successful completion of clinical trials. endpoint is led by an experienced management team with a proven track record of entrepreneurial success in technology within the life science industry. We are a well-funded, privately held company that is dedicated to building a highly successful business while maintaining a team-oriented and fun work environment.
We're looking for the right DBA to join our rapidly growing company- you will have experience with all aspects of database performance management, with an eye to maintaining and updating customer production data needs.
The Senior SQL Database Administrator provides support for the configuration and maintenance of the production and development environments, and regularly monitors and tunes the systems for stability, performance and uptime. You will also work with our production teams in a release/change management role to deploy new releases, perform software and database data updates (customer data support), create ad hoc and automated data reports/transfers, and identify and resolve database performance issues.
Required Qualifications: • Minimum 3 years experience in design and administration of SQL Server 2005/2008 databases.
- Provide database technical leadership and hands on database administration
- Utilize SQL scripting, reporting, and analysis services for the application development teams.
- Provide database support for production, staging, development and disaster recovery requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement high availability database strategies, capacity planning, and performance tuning.
- Migration of database objects from development to production
- Implement Database Change Controls & Service Requests
- 24x7 emergency production support as needed
- Monitor and manage audit trail, systems backups and data archives.
- Perform application, hardware, and software connectivity troubleshooting.
- Help customers resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT: Please include minimum salary requirements with your submission.
- Fundamental knowledge of MSSQL Clustering and Database Replication
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server architecture, data modeling and client connectivity protocols.
- Must show work experience as an on-call production SQL Servers Administrator.
- Must be willing to work on-call as part of regular work schedule and when required.
- Ability to interact effectively with resources from functional and technical tracks on project teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities is a necessity.
- Process and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard