The role of Marketing Ops Quality Control Compliance Analyst will coordinate and execute CUnet’s advertising compliance programming in accordance of government regulations and client’s requirements. This person is professional, results-driven and a fast learner. He/she must have excellent communication skills and can partner with internal teams as well as working closely with external clients.
1. Perform day-to-day compliance operations including monitoring, documenting, reporting.
2. Participate in developing and enhancing processes for compliance monitoring, exception handling, and advertising quality control
3. Assist in review, evaluation and implementation of compliance technology solutions. Work closely with our compliance technology partner(s)
4. Evaluate marketing materials for compliance standards
5. Review and maintain best knowledge of applicable government regulations, industry best practices, as well as contractual terms between CUnet and our clients
6. Make continuous process improvements; identify and communicate steps in work processes, continually monitor performance in key areas
7. Keep informed of changes taking place in the industry, communicate these changes to the Manager and staff
8. Present marketing material to existing and/or potential clients
9. Maintain/Update marketing material for Enforce clients
10. Execute training for new Enforce members among MOQC associates
11. Remedy Out-of-Network violations
Associates or Bachelors Degree
Essential: 2-3 years of web monitoring or call center experience
Preferred: Quality monitoring experience, Some experience in analytics
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
Knowledge of interactive marketing and supervisory experience
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet, Inc. is an education planning and financing company focused on providing products and services to students, families, schools, and...