Completes appraisals on a wide variety of properties, including residential single family and 2-4 unit properties, using accepted appraisal techniques and procedures that adhere to lending and bank guidelines. Researches and analyzes residential property information by collecting and verifying data. Inspects properties and properties under construction as necessary to ensure that all the compliance conditions are met. Monitors appraisal process from engagement to review completion with special attention to report due dates.
Your Career Is Here.
- State Real Estate Appraiser Certification or license
- FHA/HUD panel approved appraiser
- Five or more years of appraisal related field work experience
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bank Home Mortgage policies and procedures and legal requirements regarding real estate appraisals
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet established production standards
- Good personal computer skills and knowledge of appraisal software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 21 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...