Perform highly technical functions to support the manufacturing processes while providing departmental guidance according to the business plan.
1. Use and maintenance of advanced laboratory equipment, e.g.: ELISA Reader, Electrophoresis, Fermenters
2. Perform advanced laboratory procedures and enhance processes when applicable, e.g.: Potency Assays, Antigen Production, Batching
3. Provides fundamental guidance to Laboratory Technician I & II’s
4. Prepare and review records
5. Provide input in development of schedules
6. Comply with all Novartis and Regulatory standards, e.g.: HSE, USDA
*4 year Degree / 2 year Associate Degree or High School diploma
*5+ years benchwork
*Individual must possess a working knowledge, and ability to apply typical chemical analysis techniques (e.g. aseptic technique, environmental monitoring, support and perform sterilty testing, analytical instrumentation,understand and practice c GMPs and industry methodologies as it applies to USDA regulations.
*Knowledgeable practices of PC package tools, including but not limited to: word-processing (Word), Spreadsheets (Excel) and Presentations (PowerPoint), and e-mail (Outlook).
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...