As a Business Analyst Intern you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
KeyLogic Systems, Inc. is looking for two (2) Business Analyst Interns to support Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) for the Department of Energy, specifically providing project management administrative support.
Our internship program provides meaningful, challenging work experiences. Our 2013 Paid Internship Program begins May 13 to August 9, 2012
Required Experience :
- Experience with MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and SharePoint.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Extremely sharp attanetion to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform editorial reviews of various communication documents.
- Amiable personality, willingness and ability to interact positively and comfortably with team members and customers.
KeyLogic Systems - 20 months ago