The Teller Operations Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership to the Tellers in the banking center by modeling the highest level of customer service while processing transactions and selling products and services to potential and existing customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer-
Tellers with more complex transactions.
- Processing routine customer transactions as well as assisting other
products and services that would benefit each customer. Also,
- Generating new business through referrals and suggestions of bank
coaches Tellers to more effectively identify these opportunities with the
customers they service.
as needed throughout the day.
- Manages Teller work schedules, monitors overtime and assigns tasks
executed properly to adhere to internal controls.
- Trains new Tellers to ensure procedures are understood and
- Performing monthly surprise cash audits as well as month-end audit
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive
- This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience:
standard banking procedures and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years previous banking experience
- Proven knowledge of banking products and services as well as
with exceptional influencing skills.
- Excellent client-service skills, including oral and written communication
confidence in dealing with his/her peers.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers.
- Careful attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers; demonstrate
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Strong computer skills.
- Friendly, outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality
role provides guidance to Tellers regarding complex customer
- Experience in supervising and training employees is preferred as this
transactions or requests.
- Successful sales record in a retail banking environment
- Preference will be given to those with some college experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
MidFirst Bank - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...