The purpose of the Food Service Associate is to ensure a pleasant dining or shopping experience for the Guest/Owner to ensure their 100% satisfaction and ensure the Retail Areas & Coffee Shop are stocked with all items necessary.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner check is accurate and legible.
- Responsible to be familiar with menu items, daily specials and featured wines.
- Individual follows all SOP’s for register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts and close out procedures.
- Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items and follow liquor and food controls.
- Ensure the Gift Shop and Coffee Shop areas are clean and organized at all times.
- Maintain eye contact and be sincerely friendly, thank the Guest/Owner for dining with us and invite them to return for a future visit.
- Always wearing the proper uniform, thanking Guest/Owners for allowing us to serve them and working as a team player for the betterment of the entire operation.
- Follow the daily check list and completes all duties assigned to the position 100% of the time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Server experience of at least 1 year.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Must have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with a wide range of people at all times.
- Must have strong positive, upbeat communication skills needed for this job function, be able to work independently, be able to work in a fast pace environment, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking skills
Bluegreen Vacations - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.